The City of Stafford has adopted rules and regulations which are designed to ensure safe and attractive neighborhoods, both in existing and developing areas. The City's Code Compliance and Enforcement Program are intended to assist in this growth process by providing enforcement of these rules and regulations in a responsible, fair, courteous, and impartial manner.
Issues that involve code compliance relate to:
- Sub-Standard Buildings and/or Houses
- Unsightly and Unsanitary Conditions
- Junk/Abandoned Vehicles
- Trash/Litter and Garbage
- Excessive Growth of Weeds
- Overgrown Grass and Other Vegetation
- Other City Code/Ordinance Violations
Code Enforcement Complaint Form
For complaints regarding Code violations, use the Code Enforcement Complaints Form. Your Code Enforcement Complaint will be reviewed and assigned in an attempt to deter and prevent future violations.