Alcoholic Beverage Licenses

The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) is the state agency that regulates all phases of the alcoholic beverage industry in Texas. The duties of the commission include regulating sales, taxation, importation, manufacturing, transporting, and advertising of alcoholic beverages.

All establishments which manufacture, sell, purchase, transport, store, and distribute alcoholic beverages in the City of Stafford must be licensed with the TABC. For more information, please visit the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission website.

The City of Stafford also requires a City permit for these types of businesses that operate within the city limits. City permits are valid for one year from the date of issue. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the City Secretary's office.